Earlier this month I went to San Antonio Texas for a weekend trip. I wanted to provide a few tips for things to do in the city
1. Eat Mexican food on the Riverwalk. There are several restaurants right on the river but to be honest Mexican is the best and who wouldn’t enjoy a few tacos and flan sitting here??
2. Visit the Alamo and Missions. San Antonio has 5 missions that are an easy drive or uber ride away from each other. I saw three of them from sunrise to about 9 am over two hours and had plenty of time to enjoy!
3. See San Antonio from above at the Tower of the Americas. There is a great view of the city and skyline from the Tower of the Americas which shows you the size and beauty of the city!
4. See the world’s largest cowboy boots. The boots are located at the North Star Mall near the airport and is a great place to stop by before your flight and to checkout the mall
5. Take a river boat ride. The boat rides are about 30 minutes long and give you a nice history of the city with local guides