Duration: 2 Hours (shooting), 1 Hour (editing)
About: Join me in Northern NJ for a private timelapse workshop.
New Jersey offers the best view of New York City and the skyline. Is there a specific view you would like to shoot? Otherwise I can always provide my own suggestions. Feel free to explore my Instagram page for inspiration.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email from me to organize a date, time and location for our meet up. Please ensure you check the email with which you made your purchase.
We will have two hours to get your favorite shots of the city. Afterwards, we will have meet virtually over zoom to discuss how to edit your shots.
Please note: Price is per person.
Students will learn:
• How to create cinematic 4K motion timelapses
• How to properly select a composition, camera settings, and intervals for video
What you need:
• A DSLR or mirrorless camera with a built in intervalometer or an external intervalometer
• A sturdy tripod
• Ideally a zoom lens and/or wide angle lens
• Memory cards and batteries to shoot ~2000 photos
• For editing: A laptop or PC, Editing software (Lightroom, After Effects or Premiere Pro, and LRTimelapse – free trials / demos can be downloaded)