Duration: 2 Hours (shooting), 1 Hour (editing)
About: Join me at the Jersey Shore for a private timelapse workshop.
The New Jersey shores offers some beautiful locations for timelapses, including Belmar and Barnegat.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email from me to organize a date, time and location for our meet up. Please ensure you check the email with which you made your purchase.
Once at the shore, we will have two hours to get your favorite shots of the city. Afterwards, we will have meet virtually over zoom to discuss how to edit your shots.
Please note: Price is per person.
Students will learn:
• How to create cinematic 4K motion timelapses
• How to properly select a composition, camera settings, and intervals for video
What you need:
• A DSLR or mirrorless camera with a built in intervalometer or an external intervalometer
• A sturdy tripod
• Ideally a zoom lens and/or wide angle lens
• Memory cards and batteries to shoot ~2000 photos
• For editing: A laptop or PC, Editing software (Lightroom, After Effects or Premiere Pro, and LRTimelapse – free trials / demos can be downloaded)